I was just going through my computer and was happy to stumble upon an old-school website that I made for my client. The site was done purely with html (and the love of our lives the “hyperlink”). Images were done in Pagemaker 6.0 and were “PrtSc” (or print screened) into MS Paint and saved. (Whew..)
According to the original file (all files were in upper caps and do not run on a linux environment, so we had to rename all the files including the images.) specifications the latest date that any one page was edited was 09-20-1999. The site was hosted on a freesite, that I can no longer remember (I used to do sites and hosted them on hypermart.com)..
Anyway here is the link to the page.
Update : I found where the site was hosted. I set this site up in the then free host hypermart.net (here is the address on the internet archive site, though it is better to view the site with the above link since it was on a free site, there might be a lot of pop-up ads that don’t work and the layout may be a little what distorted. http://web.archive.org/web/20010124034500/http://mobilnet.hypermart.net/)